- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, broccoli, italian parsley)
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s seafood blend
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Black Beans (15 oz)
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Petite Diced Tomatoes with Jalapeno and Cilantro (10 oz)
sauce: 1 lemon juice and zest, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Organic Whole Wheat Couscous
- Pour hot water into a bowl and stir in couscous, cover. Let stand for 5 minutes, then immediately fluff with a fork.
- Boil seafood blend in hot water for approximately 1 minute and rinse them.
- Drain the black beans and diced tomatoes in a colander.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt. Add chopped vegetables, seafood, black beans and tomatoes and couscous. Toss to coat.